The Carithers Pediatric Group physicians participate in most major insurance companies.
Please check with your insurance company to assure the following:
- Our doctors are participating providers in your specific plan type
- If your insurance plan requires a primary care physician (PCP) to be assigned
- Verify your benefits based on your specific coverage
Our office does not file secondary insurance. Many plans require that you make a co-payment at the time of your visit. To make it as easy as possible for you, we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards and Apple Pay.
Our practice participates with the plans listed below. If you do not see your exact plan listed, please call our billing office at (904) 387-9505 with your policy information, as some of the smaller insurance companies are affiliated with those listed. Please contact our billing office in regards to secondary insurance filling.
- Aetna FL
- Blue Cross Blue Shield- Anthem, PPO, Blue Options, Traditional
- Florida Blue- contact the office
- Cigna Health Care of Florida
- Coventry of FL
- First Health Insurance
- One Health Plan
- Private Health Care System (PHCS)
- Tricare- Standard and Reserve Select only
- United Health Care of Florida- contact the office
We strongly advise you to contact our business office to inquire about any of the health plans offered through the Marketplace. Unfortunately, our group does not participate with several of the options available including My Blue, Simply Blue and United Healthcare Compass.
For more information about your plan, please call the phone number listed on the back of your insurance card.
For a copy of The Carithers Pediatric Group Financial Policy, please visit patient forms under the For Patients section of the website. For a copy of The Carithers Pediatric Group Patient Education on Billing Issues, please visit patient forms under the For Patients section of the website. For The Carithers Pediatric Group office policies, please visit Office Policies under the About Us section of the website.